Understanding How Gateway CPP & OMS Handling Prices
1. Gateway CPP stores prices in eCommerce data for
- Trade / Wholesale Price
- Recommended Retail price (RRP)
- Dynamic Pricing elements
2. Smartlink Personalisation Apps can either get prices from Gateway CPP or via the External Pricing API (EPA) - these prices are then passed into the eCommerce Shopping Cart
3. Gateway OMS either gets passed prices by the website (ecommerce shopping cart), Order API or retrieves them from the product details in CPP detailed in point 1
4. Invoices generated from Gateway OMS are always for the trade price
5. For licensing reporting and invoicing pricing rules can also be set against the company giving a discount off the RRP rather than having to set the trade price on the product
Importing Tiered Prices
Tiered prices can easily be imported from CSV into CPP for multiple products and multiple companies in one. Step 1. Creating Your CSV Name Description Required product.id The ID of the product to import against. No (Unless Supplier & sku are omitted) ...
Overview of Gateway CPP & OMS Platform Security
Gateway CPP (Custom Product Platform) and OMS (Order Management System) are entirely cloud based so there is no access other then via secure login through a web browser at any fulfilment centre to customer data The software is hosted at UKFast on ...
KornitX Platform Imports & Exports - Legacy Tier Prices
What Is Legacy Tier Pricing Data? Legacy tier pricing data is the legacy import to use for adding pricing to products that exist in Platfornm. It is incredibly important for yourself and retailers that every product that you set up in CPP contains at ...
Content Section of CPP
Navigating The Content Tab As part of your subscription to CPP, all customers have access to content fulfilled by our Supplier Network. Some of this content will be licensed by well known brands such as Disney, Star Wars & many sports brands & ...
CPP | Getting Started Guide | Section 1: Introduction
1.1 CPP Getting Started Guide Overview The Getting Started Guide serves as an introduction to the Custom Product Platform for new Users, providing an overview of the core system interface and tools available. To navigate through the articles within ...