New Licencing / Brands Company and Product Requirements
To use the Licensing/Brands features, a new company needs to be set up for each Brand.
1) You can request a new Licence/Brand company by creating a new support ticket via the Portal.https://support.custom-gateway.com/portal/en/signin
With the subject - New Brands Account
Please provide the following Information on the ticket.
- Name of the Brand (e.g. James Supplier - ACME)
- Contact email address
- Your Administrator Company ID
- Percentage Value to be used on Reports
Once the company has been created, we will let you know the Name and ID of the new Company and confirm the % Value that has been set.
JS BC (429495)
will need to specify the Licence/Brand for the relevant products:
Open the product in CPP or on Platform > Catalog > Products Manager
Select the E-commerce & Data
option and scroll down to the Licence Company and select the correct Licence Company from the dropdown list:
The Percentage field is not used here, it has already been set on the Licence Company.
Save the changes.
3) For each product that is to be included in the Licensing report, the following needs to be setup:
E-commerce & Data – Pricing: Trade Price with a Quantity Break and the Seller set to the Supplier Company
Personalised Product New Supplier Requirements
To add a new supplier to the PERSONALISE-iT system the following areas need to be considered 1.3D Model / Product Image We need a model to display the product on the website and enable personalisation - to create a model we need the following ...
POBS | Virtual Product Onboarding Overview (For Brands and Retailers)
1. OVERVIEW The Product Onboarding System (POBS) is a dedicated system for managing the creation and approval of new Virtual Products within the Custom Product Platform (CPP). Virtual Product ‘Jobs’ can be imported via CSV - this process ...
POBS | Blank Product Onboarding Overview (For Suppliers)
1. OVERVIEW The Product Onboarding System (POBS) is a dedicated system for managing the creation and approval of new Blank Products within the Custom Product Platform (CPP). Blank Product ‘Jobs’ can be imported via CSV - this process automatically ...
Running a Licence Report
To run a report: Go to Settings > Companies; Select the checkbox next to the required Fulfiller company: At the bottom left, select the Reports icon; And then select the Licensor Royalty Report: Here you can set a Time ...
Woocommerce Smartlinks Plugin - Virtual Product Creator (VPC)
This article covers how to use the Virtual Product Creator (VPC) within the Woocommerce Smartlink Product Designer Plugin. It assumes the Plugin has already been installed. Initial Set up Categories Creation Within Kornit X Platform, navigate ...