Global Mail - Deutsche Post Shipping Integration
This is not available using the legacy scan points.
Requirements from Deutsche Post
- EKP - EKP is required as your unique identifier from Deutsche Post
- Client Secret - Your password provided by Deutsche Post for any API Call
- Client Key - Your unique key provided by Deutsche Post for any API Call
- Client Name - You will be required to provide the name you have signed up for in Deutsche Post
- Client Telephone - This is what you will provide to the recipient
- Pickup Location - Pickup location used in pickup information. Only applicable, if you have chosen Pick-Up Type DHL_GLOBAL_MAIl or DHL_EXPRESS.
- Origin Postcode - The postcode of where the Parcels will be coming from.
- Pickup Type - We have provided a drop down of the accepted values from Deutsche Post.
- This is not set on the integration but please be aware all products must have a valid HS Code set on the products.
Requirements From Custom Gateway
- Ahead of Time - This allows for automation of the Integration
- Testing Enabled - Allows the user to create test orders/labels without being charged for the labels.
- Shipment Strategy - This allows the client to determine if they want to combine items into a combined parcel or into individual ones.
The bottom two fields are not changeable by the user, this is used to show the orders being processed and how many AWBs are being generated, this is reset when the manifest is ran.
Generating the Manifest
Deutsche Post often requires the user to generate a manifest on all their orders and will produce a manifest document. This is done in the advanced search feature in OMS on order manager, you must select the dropship being used and set the carrier to Deutsche Post, this will then provide the user the ability to click the manifest button in the bottom right of the page. This can be viewed below:
Shipping Integration | DX
Introduction This article has been created to show how to setup the Shipping Integration that Kornit X has built to connect to DX. Setup To setup the DX integration, please head to your company and within the advanced settings head to "Shipper ...
Australia Post Shipping Integration
OMS can integrate with Australia Posts shipping API so that when an item is dispatched using a scan point, a shipment is created in Australia Posts system and an official Australia Post shipping label is created for the user. You must have an ...
Shipping Integration | Warenpost
Introduction This article has been created to show how to setup the Shipping Integration that Kornit X has built to connect to Warenpost. Setup To setup the Warenpost integration, please head to your company and within the advanced settings head to ...
Landmark Global Shipping Integration
OMS now integrates with Landmark Global shipping API so that when an item is dispatched using a scan point, a shipment is created in Landmark Global's system and a shipping label is created for the user. OMS / Integration Settings Obtain the client's ...
MWW Supplier Integration
Overview It is now possible to send orders directly to the MWW On Demand platform via the new Custom Gateway supplier integration. If you would like to take advantage of this feature, please contact Custom Gateway Support quoting your MWW API key. ...